Not logged in.  login   Text Size: A A A A    [ français
Search:
home add note forums top ten stats utils my help
The database contains 3,091,692 notes totalling $ 44,211,368.

Site Travels

Users
none

Notes
none


Messages
Forum: [read]
Private: [read]
Events: [view]

Users
Online: [view]
Friends: [view]
Chat: [join]

Advertisements

Money Talk

By using (reading and/or posting on) these forums, you agree to follow the Forum Guidelines and Code of Conduct.

[Back to Forums] [Compose New Message] [View Archived Messages]

Message
Date: 2018-10-28  
Author: BANKCOLLECTOR  
Subject: re: hits

stealth vs. stamped There are times when stamping money going through your hands is not allowed. Our friend Idjit had many problems with co op management over stamped money. I almost lost a contract because of stamping some bills I was entrusted to deliver... long story but for the last 2 years 90% of my entries are stealth. The other 10% are bills obtained for personnel spending. As my situation is changing soon I will be finishing off my lists then my entries will go way down. However my stamped entries will go way up. I have received stamped money from a tracker that was stamped and then kept out of circulation for years waiting for the best time to use it. Hey if your dealing with a known hit friendly company why not.

[ message was edited on: 2018/10/28 ]

  [Next]



[Prev] [ 1  2  3  4  5  6 ] [Next]

Subject * Author Date
NEW NOTE SERIES TO BE RELEASED [X]movie-fan2020-05-02
$1 Bill [X]Under_The_Matress2018-12-28
     re: $1 BillPooga2019-01-01
     re: $1 BillUnder_The_Matress2019-01-01
     re: $1 Billmovie-fan2019-01-04
     re: $1 BillBDKINGSTON2019-01-04
     re: $1 BillPooga2019-01-04
     re: $1 BillBANKCOLLECTOR2019-01-04
hits [X]Pooga2018-10-27
     re: hitsBDKINGSTON2018-10-27
     re: hitsCityscape2018-10-27
     re: hits <<<BANKCOLLECTOR2018-10-28
     re: hitsmovie-fan2018-10-28
     re: hitsBANKCOLLECTOR2018-10-29
spotted: $50 GHP prefix [X]omenic2018-07-05
     re: spotted: $50 GHP prefixBDKINGSTON2018-07-05
     re: spotted: $50 GHP prefixomenic2018-07-06
First Radar Note :) [X]Cptn_Sam2017-05-11
     re: First Radar Note :)BANKCOLLECTOR2017-05-11
     re: First Radar Note :)movie-fan2017-05-12
New Commemorative $10 Note [X]Pooga2017-05-02
     re: New Commemorative $10 Notemovie-fan2017-05-03
     re: New Commemorative $10 NotePooga2017-05-08
     re: New Commemorative $10 Notemovie-fan2017-05-08
     re: New Commemorative $10 NoteBDKINGSTON2017-05-08

[Prev] [ 1  2  3  4  5  6 ] [Next]

Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is copyright © 1999-2011 www.cdn-money.ca.  Ensure you agree to the terms of use and the general code of conduct before using this site. If you have questions about privacy, read the fine print. The help and FAQ should be useful if you're new. For all other questions, contact us.